Gifts of Personal Property
How It Works
- You transfer a valuable painting, antique, or other personal property to American Technion Society.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the appraised value of your gift and pay no capital gains tax, so long as the gift can be used by ATS to carry out its mission.
- In certain cases, you can use personal property to fund a life-income gift that provides you and/or other loved ones with an income now and benefits ATS in the future.
- Without using cash, you can make a gift that is immediately beneficial to American Technion Society.
- More details on gifts of personal property.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of personal property.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you.
Judy Sager, Executive Director of Planned Giving